T e s i e n t o e n m i s s u e ñ o s ♡
InicioSobre míSobre el blogMis premiosWeheartTumblrMi twitterMi fb

miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

*


You're not alone, together we stand, I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand when it gets cold and it feels like the end, there's no place to go you know I won't give in. Keep holding on 'cause you know we'll make it through, just stay strong. There's nothing you could say, nothing you could do, there's no other way when it comes to the truth so keep holding on 'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through. Before it's too late, this could all disappear, before the doors close and it comes to an end, with you by my side I will fight and defend. Hear me when I say I believe nothing's gonna change destiny, whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly.There's nothing you could say, nothing you could do, there's no other way when it comes to the truth so keep holding on 'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it throughTumblr_lqklatri0w1qa4kxwo1_500_large









No hay comentarios: